What is Backlink?
A backlink is simply a link that links to one website from another. Google and other search engines use backlinks as ranking signals. This is because they believe that the content is notable if one website links to another. The quality of backlinks can improve a website’s visibility and rank in search engine results (SEO).
What is the Work of Backlinks?
Backlinks are an integral part of search engine algorithm, SEO, as well as your overall strategy for growing and maintaining your website.
Backlinks can be viewed as conversations between websites.
Nipa, for example, is a blogger and writes an interesting article about a sporting event.
Samantha, a blogger, shares her opinion and links to Nipa’s article. This creates a link to Nipa’s article because she has written about the topic on her popular online magazine.
Many other websites will link to Nipa’s article because the online magazine is well-known. This improves the authority of the online magazine and Nipa’s article gets a valuable backlink on a well-respected site.
It’s basically a win-win situation.
Why are backlinks important?
Backlinks can be thought of as votes for other websites. Search engines are told by each of these votes that the content is valuable, credible, and useful.
The more votes you have, the higher your website will rank on Google and other search engines.
Linking in search engine algorithms is not a new concept. Backlinks are the basis of Google’s original algorithm (” PageRank”)
Although Google has made many changes to its algorithm over the years, backlinks are still a crucial ranking signal.
We conducted an industry study and found that links are still Google’s top ranking signal.
How to Get Backlinks?
It takes effort and time to build backlinks for your website. These are seven easy ways to build quality backlinks to your website.
- You can add links to your website on your social media profiles.
- You can search Google for posts that are already well-ranked and then you can improve or expand them.
- You can create list posts, “how to” posts or “why” posts. These formats are more popular than regular posts and get more backlinks.
- The ultimate guide posts. These posts are long and contain several thousand words. They cover all angles of the topic.
- Guest posts for other blogs or websites
- Reach out to influencers in your industry or niche to tell them about a piece on your website that they might be interested in linking to.
- Ask industry influencers to interview you and then send them a link. They will no doubt link back to your website.
Jibon Chw (verified owner) –
Seo service bd (verified owner) –
Mahatma gandi (verified owner) –
thanks to grathor
Gorila glass (verified owner) –
Pro blogger (verified owner) –
Sujon vai (verified owner) –
Hablu mia (verified owner) –
Doya kori jahate aro valo korte paren
Choiti Rani (verified owner) –
Valo service apnio nite paren
Megla Akash (verified owner) –
Druto service pelam
Tinni Chowdhury (verified owner) –
Liza boss (verified owner) –
MD Saddam (verified owner) –
Thanks for first delivery